The crunchy chocolate chips cookie recipe is inspired by the crispy and thin style popularly made by the Long Tate’s Bake Shop. The level of this recipe is easy, and you can follow these steps in a period of 50 minutes. The ingredients quantity listed below can yield you approximately about 36 cookies. So, what are you waiting for? Collect the following ingredients and follow these easy steps to give yourself a decadent and flavorful treat.
Ingredients You Require For Crunchy Chocolate Chips Cookie Recipe
Before following the steps, you need to collect all these ingredients at a place so that you don’t have to rush in between the baking time.
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- Two ¼ teaspoons kosher salt
- One stick of unsalted butter softened
- One teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ vegetable oil
- ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- One spoon vanilla extract ( pure)
- Two large eggs, at room temperature
- One 12-ounce bag of semisweet chocolate chips
Steps And Directions For Crunchy Chocolate Chips Cookie Recipe
- First of all, arrange racks in the lower and upper thirds of the oven. Then, preheat your oven at 350 degrees F. Using parchment paper, line 2 baking sheets.
- Whisk the baking soda, flour, and salt in a medium bowl until it is completely combined. Beat the granulated sugar, oil, brown sugar, and butter in a stand mixer bowl having the paddle attachment ( or a large bowl if you are using a hand mixer) for about 5 minutes on a medium-high speed until it is creamy in texture. This mixture will look broken somewhere but do not worry, and it is okay. Now, beat in the vanilla and one teaspoon water until smooth. Then, reduce the speed and start beating in the eggs one by one until it is incorporated. After all these steps, now it is time to beat in dry ingredients and combine them properly. Fold in 1 ½ cups of chocolate chips and reserve the rest.
- Now, follow this step carefully, where you have to drop heaping tablespoons of the dough on the baking sheets you have prepared by keeping a distance of 2 inches apart. Then, press lightly about three chocolate chips into each cookie.
- It is now the right time for the last step. Bake these cookies until they are deep golden brown. Check the colors by rotating the pans halfway through, 12 to 15 minutes. Now, leave these cookies for 10 minutes to cool down. After that, transfer the cookies to a wire rack for a complete cooldown. Repeat the same steps if there is any remaining dough.
Cooking Note For Crunchy Chocolate Chips Cookie Recipe
While measuring the floor, make sure you spoon it into a dry measuring cup and level off the excess. If you scoop directly from the bag, it can compact the floor, which can result in dry baked goods.
This crunchy chocolate chips cookie recipe results in lace-thin, super buttery, and delicious cookies. These cookies smell like heaven and don’t take much preparation and baking time. Give your family and yourself a delicious, heavenly treat by using this recipe.